do not induce vomiting if the child is unconscious
call the Poison Control Center before inducing vomiting
keep the number of the Poison Control Center near the phone
if the child ingests household cleaners or grease, induce vomiting
Numbers 2, 3, and 4 are correct.
Rationale: Vomiting should never be induced in an unconscious person. The Poison Control Center should be called before inducing vomiting. The number should be posted on or near each phone in households with small children. Placing chemicals on a high shelf does not prevent access; many toddlers become adept climbers and can reach dangerous items anyway. Chemicals should be locked in a cabinet with child-proof locks for maximum safety. Vomiting should never be induced in persons who have consumed lye, household cleaners, or grease.