Skip to content
Select all that apply.
- a body temperature of 104.2°F
- heart rate of 116 and blood pressure of 78/52
- heart rate of 49 and blood pressure of 152/90
- heart rate of 120 and respiratory rate of 9 breaths per minute
- blood pressure of 82/48 and respiratory rate of 26 breaths per minute
Numbers 1, 2, and 5 are correct.
Rationale: Clients with heat stroke have a body temperature of greater than 104°F. Tachycardia, hypotension, and tachypnea are other expected findings in heat stroke.