Skip to content
Select all that apply.
- The client is sweating and wringing his hands.
- The client states, “I am having second thoughts about my surgery.”
- The client reports he has lost 6 pounds in the last 2 months.
- The client’s blood pressure is 128/82.
- The client rates his pain as a 3 on a scale of 0 – 10.
Numbers 2, 3, and 5 are correct.
Subjective data is information or symptoms provided by the client: his opinions, feelings, or statements. Objective data is something nurses can measure or observe by their own senses.